GROW AS WE GROW!! JOIN AN INNOVATIVE, DYNAMIC, GROWING ORGANIZATION AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS!!
Looking to join a dedicated, hard-working, fun and loyal team? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving organization? Then Valet Waste has the perfect opportunity for you!
Offering unparalleled service since 1995, Valet Waste has revolutionized the way trash is collected at apartment home communities. Valet Waste is the only national provider of 5 night a week doorstep trash and recycling collection in the multi-family housing industry.
We are continuing to build our team and are searching for an aggressive, internet savvy, and street-smart Corporate Human Resource Recruiter who’s hungry to apply creative, innovative, and resourceful recruiting capabilities to help us attract, assess, and build a team of the best staff in the industry.
This position will be based in our Tampa, FL Corporate office and will support multiple locations.
Reporting to the Senior Human Resource Manager, the Corporate Human Resource Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. Working with the HR team, the Corporate Human Resources Recruiter manages the company’s recruitment activities; employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas, resume and applicant screening, candidate interviewing, pre-employment testing, reference checking, and offer presentation. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring Valet Waste is hiring the best possible talent.
• Develop and execute recruitment plans.
• Source, recruit, negotiate with, and close top talent based on opportunity, not compensation.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees to source the best possible talent.
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Able to consistently identify candidates outside of traditional job board postings.
• Establish and maintain strong partnerships with department leaders to proactively understand current talent needs and anticipate future needs.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Perform reference and background/drug testing for potential employees.
• Write and forward applicant status letters.
• Assist in preparing and sending offer letters and orientation packets.
• Comply with company policy and EEO/ADA guidelines.
• Miscellaneous special projects as assigned.
• Base salary of $35k - $45k, commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive group medical plans
• Prescription drug coverage
• Dental and vision care programs
• Long and short-term disability coverage
• Company-paid group life insurance
• Medical/dependent care spending plan
• Ability to participate in company’s 401k plan
• Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time
• Company-observed holidays.
• Performance based promotions and career opportunities with an industry leader
• 2 – 4 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management, and due diligence.
• A.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national, multi-location level.
• Eager to learn the basics of the operations to a level necessary to identify needed talent to fit role and culture.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities.
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self motivated with an attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Valet Waste is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background and drug screening.
Local candidates only please.
Valet Waste is an equal opportunity employer.