The Human Resources Manager will be part of the leadership team for our Supply Chain facility with approximately 350 employees. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide active HR leadership and execution in critical business initiatives.
- Manage frontline roundtable feedback process and other forms of upward feedback.
- Partner with business leaders to plan and execute leadership development strategies.
- Effectively present critical HR information to audiences at different levels.
- Counsel/guide leaders through complex employee relations issues.
- Investigate/address harassment complaints. ‘Administer internal appeals procedure.
- Successfully develop and execute proactive union awareness/avoidance strategies.
- Lead all frontline and leadership staffing initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labor and employment laws; handle OFCCP audits or other inquiries from regulatory agencies, as needed.
- 3-6+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required and a master's degree preferred.
- PHR Certification Preferred.
- Strong business acumen and HR leadership experience with a proven track record as an HR business partner.
- Strong employee relations (building strong relationships with employees and leaders).
- Proven ability to influence and interact effectively with business leaders.
- Superior decision-making and client relationship skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business and clients.
- Strong interpersonal counseling and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask.
- Strong communications skills with all levels of employees ranging from call center employees to senior management. ~ Ability to build programs that support positive employee relations.
- Appropriate federal and state regulations such as EEOC, Title VII laws
- Union avoidance
- Experienced in working with Affirmative Action Plans
- Have worked with and knowledgeable on FLSA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA etc.
- Knowledge and experience with benefit programs: 401(k), medical, dental, STD, LTD etc.
All interested and well-qualified candidates can contact me:
L. Chad Dickinson
VP, Business Development
Wade & Associates, Inc.
Executive Search Firm