May 12, 2009

HR Generalist II Needed for Polk County!!

I received the below email in regards to an HR Generalist II - Polk County Board of Commissioners Office. As is always my spirit of paying it forward, I thought I would share:

My name is Renee Whitfield and I am the Staffing Manager at the Polk County Board of Commissioners office. We currently have a HR Generalist II position open and I was hoping you might know someone who would be interested in the position. We are looking for a seasoned generalist with at least 5 years working experience and a 4 year college degree.

My contact information is reneewhitfield@polk-county.net or office phone is (863) 534-6039. Please let me know if you know anyone. Thank you so much for your help and please do not hesitate to reach out to me in the future for assistance.

Website: http://www.polk-county.net/subpage.aspx?menu_id=24&nav=gov&id=12734
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
  • License

    Creative Commons LicenseMusings From The Careeranarchist by Rachel Salley, SPHR is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License based on a work at www.careeranarchist.blogspot.com